DIY Ultimate Know Your Necklines Guide Infographic from Enerie. I’ve posted before that I’ve gotten messages from writers who like these guides. For more popular ultimate guides from Enerie go here:
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
DIY Skivvy Roll Tutorial from Willow Haven Outdoor i.e. socks, tee and underware bundle. This is from a post titled, “6 Strategies to Lighten Your Bug Out Bag” - check out #3 and the comment section.
For more survival DIYs:
- DIY Altoids Tin Survival Kits from Field & Stream.
- DIY Long Burn Soy Wax Survival Candles fromTeotwawki.
- DIY Beeswax Survival Candles in an Altoids Tin from Teotwaki.
- 25 DIYs to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse. Lots of easy DIYs for kids and adults like how to make a compass, paracord jewelry, emergency Crisco candles etc…
- 7 Essential Knots to Know Printable from Whipup that you can laminate.
New York-based photographer Leland Bobbé has captured portraits of drag queens for his ongoing project ‘Half Drag… A Different Kind of Beauty.’
"With this series my intention is to capture both the male and the female alter ego of these subjects in one image in order to explain the cross over between males and females and to break down the physical barriers that separate them," Bobbé says.
These images, composed and stylized through the power of hair and makeup, are captured in one snap, and are not digitally composed.
I love makeup so much.
ALL this beauty needs to be on my page.
4 Israeli Defense Force soldiers “detaining” a Palestinian girl, while posing for a picture with their rifles pointed at her head. Fucking outrage.
I’ve rebloggd this many times but I have to reblog it again every time I see it. Every time I see this I get so angry. How scared and humiliated must have the girl been? And these poor excuses for human beings hold no value for human life. The worst part is tons of pictures like this exist, proof of Israeli agression is seen everywhere, yet the world still manages to turn a blind eye.
kifjasljflowpowfkkjengfjerhj2prjfkjehfhjerfdg shes a sister and i hope they get what they deserve.
Everyone should watch 5 cameras for a good insight
Disgusting. Fuck Israel. Fuck the IDF. and fuck the Zionists.
Don’t worry, most of them feel like shit for the rest of their lives and kill themselves. Have you seen the suicide rate for people in the army and out of the army lately? Most of them take care of themselves, some just take a few years of self torture in america first. Most of them never forget what terrible human beings they have choose to become. I just wish more of them did.
I am far away from saying there is good israeletians and bad palestinians, but saying via verca is same wrong. On every “proof of Israeli aggression” there is another one with “Palestinian”. Every conflict got at least two sides, and as far I’m aware - where is no angels on this planet. And tbh I’m a bit surprised to see “peacemaking” posts with “kill themselves” et cetera.
Becoming an apple fan
I acknowledge that I like and consume content that is problematic, if you look at anything with a powerful enough lens you are going to find...
- athenaltena said:Also on the same subject I think people who create are more likely to get that a lot of this problematic stuff is 100% unintentional on the part of the people making it and it just kinda slips in on its own without any conscious effort from the person. That's more indicative of the culture than anything, and usually when it's pointed out the reaction is "Holy shit why did I not see that?!" It's a different beast than the person who does so intentionally.
It reminds we when we did the pilot for a web series and we didn’t realize how we had a lack of diversity in the casting until after we had finished...